cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Problems?

N/A

Portal Problems?

I'm seeing it too... intermittently on different pages.

It looks like PHP code... doing MySql operations.
8 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Portal Problems?

Have Plusnet just done something wrong?

I am getting a huge amount of code at the top of every portal page. It seems to be a huge clump of SQL, so I don't think it's Firefox displaying page code.

Happening on every forum page at the moment.
LiamM
Grafter

Portal Problems?

Hmnmm.... tested in IE and got the same result.

Not doing it now though... so I guess somebody reversed whatever it was they had did?
LiamM
Grafter

Portal Problems?

OK it's back lol... whatever your're playing with... isn't working.
csogilvie
Grafter

Portal Problems?

Looks like one of the servers has decided PHP doesn't exist...
Community Veteran

Portal Problems?

Yes I keep getting the stuff below.
If you scroll down though the forum is still there. It just seems to be the page header thats encoded :?
LiamM
Grafter

Portal Problems?

Seems it's still happening. I don't know how many servers there are for the portal but if one had suddenly decided PHP doesn't exist, then wouldn't the board stop working?
N/A

Portal Problems?

The code is still getting through - but there seems to be a bit of the PHP files in front of all the useful stuff.

No.. if one of the servers was acting differently, it wouldn't stop the forum working. The mysql database and the fileservers will be feeding the same info to the webservers... just this particular webserver is doing something naughty.

I am still seeing this problem on and off... more off at the moment.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Portal Problems?

HI there,

Our developers have been working on projects based around the portal servers today. Mainly minor content changes/internally raised ideas and the like.

The problems seen were the results of one of our servers failing to interpret certain elements of PHP code for what they were (Pretty much Colin's assumption). This has been picked up on and fixed. Quality assurance are currently ensuring this is the case.

The problems caused by this were purely cosmetic and I would like to confirm that no sensitive data or any other aspect of customer's accounts has been compromised.

@grhodes, and anyone else continuing to experience problems. Can you clear your browser cache and try again as this should now have been resolved. Let me know if you still have problems.

We have made alterations to our rollout scripts to prevent this happening in the future.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵