cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal For Restriction Reset

N/A

Can anyone at plusnet tell me when the customer portal for one-off restriction reset will come into play! I have raised a complaint with the ISPA which gave Plusnet a kick up the bottom and some customer service guy rang me explaining the new restrictions etc
I agreed to this but whats the point in complaining when my billing date is 21st and thats when my restriction gets reset anyway! so gone 2 weeks with the slowest of slow connections and nothing really has been done since raising the complaint!
So On one side of the coin we have the customer-loving call from Plusnet telling me how sorry they are and on the other side nothing gets done about it anyway Huh?Huh
22 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

I assume you mean the button to switch off restrictions. I am assuming Plusnet can't do it if you raise a ticket?

The portal has had maintainence overnight, have you checked that it's not appeared already this morning?
N/A

hi

well where do i find this magic portal!
LiamM
Grafter

I would imagine if it was active, it would be under Connection Settings.

I have just clarified this with Stew for you and apparently it's not up yet but it will be shortly.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

The portal by the way is http://portal.plus.net, the site these forums are part of. It's not clear from your post if you mean this or not, I just thought I'd clarify it for you.
N/A

how longs a piece of string! shortly as in hours , days weeks sorry shouldnt be pradantic but you know how things go at PN! ok I shall re-phrase that !

do you think it will be today Huh

cheers
LiamM
Grafter

Stew is going to get back to me (us) later on this morning. I doubt it's going to be today to be honest, but it's in development as we speak and should take a lifetime to complete.

I would expect something later on this week tbh.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Our developers are working on it at the moment, however I can't say when it will be finished. It's more likely to be days than hours or weeks.
N/A

Hi

So people like myself who have put in serious complaints to independent regulators on obvious valid grounds for one of your advisors to contact me will have to wait along with the others ! my account gets reset automatically on 21st which is Saturday so for all my troubles and hours of phonecalls I might get my restrictions lifted a day early !
Why can't accounts be individually lifted just as u=you manage accounts individually!
N/A

hi

low and behold complete silence when this question comes up!
LiamM
Grafter

With all due respect, you only raised it 10 minutes ago....

Your service is currently within the product levels advertised. Therefore Plusnet technically haven't done anything wrong....

We keep having this argument and I'm not going to get into it again. Just be glad Plusnet are planning to give people the option to remove the restrictions. That decision has been based on feedback from customers, but they cannot develop and roll it out at the click of their fingers.
N/A

but they cannot develop and roll it out at the click of their fingers.

They seem to roll out their "management" pretty damn fast though eh? Wink
N/A

Yet again a useless response Im not being funny but for you as a company is taking my complaint seriously as is the ISPA there must be something the company has done and has to except responsibilty for!
Why in this case would one of your top Customer service people ring me to say sorry about the last few weeks then ?
also if the restricion can be put in place with a click of your magic fingers why cant it be lifted can I have a technical reason for this to add to my complaint please!!
Surely its just account management that your experts at these days!
N/A

"Just be glad Plusnet are planning to give people the option to remove the restrictions"

a Joke yes probably a day before it gets reset automatically anyway!

oh what compensation ! the joys it feels like christmas all over again!
Ben_Brown
Grafter

At the moment I really can't say when this will be available. There are some meetings taking place later today however, after which we will be able to answer your queries with more confidence.