cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poorest speed ever!

snapper_mart
Grafter

Poorest speed ever!

Things seem to be really dragging, so I've just tested my speed.....32Kbps!!!! A new all time low!!!
5 REPLIES
rhinospirit

RE: Poorest speed ever!

> Things seem to be really dragging, so I've just tested my speed.....32Kbps!!!! A new all time low!!!

sorry you to hear that but it is going slow all over the net never mind just think of the tortoises and the hair.

I am downloading a tryout at adobe 111mb its speed has droped to 18.2kb this is on btopenworld connect.
--
N/A

> Things seem to be really dragging, so I've just tested my speed.....32Kbps!!!! A new all time low!!!
Good morning Martin,
There are no current service issues, and our monitoring platform doesn't appear to have picked up any anomalies -- are you still having problems?
Kind Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
snapper_mart
Grafter

Seems better this morning. 343Kbps & downloads from file vault at 40kbps

> > Things seem to be really dragging, so I've just tested my speed.....32Kbps!!!! A new all time low!!!
>
> Good morning Martin,
>
> There are no current service issues, and our monitoring platform doesn't appear to have picked up any anomalies -- are you still having problems?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Mike
>
> --
> | Mike Grice Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

N/A

Do you people read previous posts/service status?
We've been discussing this for weeks!
The service has been ultra slow since christmas, but they upgraded the network Yesterday morning,
all is running SUPER speed now! Back to 20ms latency and 59kb/s downloads! Smiley
snapper_mart
Grafter

Yes, I DO read the service status page thank you. My Sevice suffered AFTER the upgrade was complete.

> Do you people read previous posts/service status?
> We've been discussing this for weeks!
> The service has been ultra slow since christmas, but they upgraded the network Yesterday morning,
> all is running SUPER speed now! Back to 20ms latency and 59kb/s downloads! Smiley