cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Speeds, bad pings what are plusnet going to do?

N/A

Firstly can all those with similar speed/ping problems please post so we can get an idea of numbers. That's people who's speeds are down like mine is right now to 150k from 2000 and those with UK Games server pings of 200+ instead of 20 or so.

I've read a response from forum staff somewhere that they are blaming the saturation of DSL at exchanges. So i ask you, that over the space of 3 days (Jan 1st-3rd) hundreds or thousands of people joined our various exchanges and slowed us all to a halt in a few days? I seriously doubt it.

What i don't doubt is that unless Plusnet give us a satisfactory answer to the problem and the resolve, we will desert in droves like rats from a sinking ship.

Can we please have a response from someone who has some weight and can investigate/ is investigating this issue please? We are paying customer……for now.

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/tools/speedchart.asp?id=c2beb8f0108975b7809753395fe
2 REPLIES
Couger
Grafter

N/A

Hi there,

As pointed out by svenhatch (cheers), there is a thread running which is discussing this issue. Please feel free to contribute to the existing thread.

I am locking this one so that comments and feedback are centralised and focused for the benefit of the comunity and the comms team.

Thanks.