cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Customer Serivice!

N/A

Poor Customer Serivice!

This is the ELEVENTH TIME I have written to plusnet via the customer support assistant and no success at all! So therefore now I am issuing this on this forum.

I have informed plusnet, billing services about incorrect refferal discount offered to me. Still it says I don't have any open questions on line! And also I have never received a reply on this. It seems no one reads these online messages at their end!

Has any one else suffered getting this. The online customer service is no good! I have not benefited from it since it has been changed.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Poor Customer Serivice!

It seems it can take them anything upto 14 days to reply to a ticket - have you waited this long yet?
N/A

Worst customer support I have ever come across

I have the same problem with my referrals and I have opened a ticket waited 14 days to find it had been closed automatically with no response! Opened another ticket and still nothing. Plus Net can send all the email they want about things getting better I want to know when we will actually see proof that they are!

This is simply the worst customer support I have ever come across I can't believe it is this bad. I can only imagine they have given up and all left! because they don't answer the phone. I left a message on there answer service 4 days ago not heard a thing!
N/A

Poor Customer Serivice!

you managed to get through their IVR? wow dude, congrats, thats more than i ever achieved. Hmm.. i don't suppose someone has a map of their IVR for future reference?
N/A

Poor Customer Serivice!

From what I've seen people say, just get a 2 year old to "draw a picture" - then it might look something like a map of the phone support system.