cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Connection tonight

N/A

Poor Connection tonight

I don't know if anyone else is having the same problems, but I have had to try a dozen times to connect. I logged on with Freeserve straight away, then tried Plusnet again, still took 6 attempts. Also seems to be bloody slow at accessing websites.
Do you still have problems at Plusnetland?
3 REPLIES
alltheallens
Dabbler

RE: Poor Connection tonight

Yes - FRIACO from the Reading area is a fiasco tonight - but 0845 pay-for-use connected first time.

- Dave
N/A

Haven't been able to connect at more than 33600 for several day's now, my back up 0845 ISP always shows a connection speed of 45300.
Why the slow down?
Steve.

N/A

> Haven't been able to connect at more than 33600 for several day's now, my back up 0845 ISP always shows a connection speed of 45300.
> Why the slow down?
> Steve.
Hi there,
There are no service-wide issues on FRIACO that we are aware of -- if you can raise a Contact Us ticket with this information on we will look into this as soon as we can. If you can also test 0845 and see how this performs that would help.
0845 and 0808 connections behave differently because out 0845 numbers terminate here in Sheffield, whereas the 0808 numbers terminate in your local exchange (hence the free calls).
Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----