cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor CS, overcharged and now I'm off too!

xblade
Grafter

Finally, I have had enough of the terrible attitude of the CS department and being overcharged for usage that should not be counted (Free overnight), and then told by CS I would have to wait weeks to be reimbursed.

It would have only have taken an apology and a small token, by way of compensation to acknowledge their mistake, in-order to appease me and possibly keep my custom

I have watched from the sidelines and seen how many other customers have been treated over the time that I have been here.

OK, some have got a little irate at times. But I think a lot of this is down to the fact of how frustrating it is dealing with a company, that does not seem to be REALLY bothered about customer satisfaction; although they shout that they do!

I have seen, as I am sure many of us have, so many rehashes of; 'we are going to try better', that now I have decided it is time not to be taken-in by this talk, especially after my latest experience with plusnet

So, I will take my custom (2 accounts), hopefully to a company that will really try to give some sort of true customer satisfaction

Thanks
Simon Sad
4 REPLIES
N/A

I did the same on Tuesday this week (that was my migration date), and have to say that it was an excellent move on my part :lol: I still get the service announcements from PN and have seen plenty in the last 5 days, yet with my new ISP there have been none! I now have a solid 2.5meg connection day and night, wheras with pn it used to drop to 1meg at night, my download speeds are much higher, 300kbs over http and near that on torrents, where as with PN they struggled to make 100kbs, and I was on a business PAYG so there should not have been any throttling!!! But the best thing is that I have stable email, no lte ones, none gone missing and an sent to whoever I like cos none of my new isp's send servers are blacklisted as spam servers.

I was with PN for 10 months out of a 12 month contract (had to buy out the remaing two months), I went to them cos of their CS. but in the last couple of months things have just gone from bad to worse, not only in the replies you receive from CS but in the reliability of the service as well - all things combined made me decide to move and so far I am glad tht I did.
xblade
Grafter

Glad you are having a good experience with your move

Which isp did you move too?

I am disappointed not to have had a more positive response from plusnet, especially as it was there mistake, it just goes to show what they think of customers

They must think that they have an endless supply that can be tapped into, but as they depend on referrals for new customers and if they continue to treat their present customers in such an appalling way, then I wonder how long they can depend on this means of attracting new customers?

Simon
N/A

I have gone to Zen, for the bandwidth I use per month it works out about the same cost, to within a pound or two. Still too early to say if they are as good as the reports about them suggest, but as yet I have absolutly no complaints, and if you look on their forums there are very, very few posts about service issues and none about customer service issues.
xblade
Grafter

I believe Zen are one of the most reliable and customer focused ISP on the market at present, even after the recent changes

I must check out their PAY&GO accounts, if they have them

Nildram seem to care about their customers, even though they are having problems with the MAX upgrades; but as we know this iws more to do with BT

Good luck with Zen