cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet, what's it like?

N/A

Plusnet, what's it like?

I have just signed up with Plusnet & am interested to know what other people think of the service?
--
Into Motorcycles Try This . . .
www.rivingtonbarn.com
Online Biker Community
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Plusnet, what's it like?

I have been with them since Jan this year and have refered 4 clients to them. Their service is above par and they have an excellent customer service dept.

N/A

> I have been with them since Jan this year and have refered 4 clients to them. Their service is above par and they have an excellent customer service dept.

Thanks David,

We try our best Smiley

Regards

Josh
--
| Josh Berry.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.............@http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

> I have just signed up with Plusnet & am interested to know what other people think of the service?
>

Personally, connection very good, speed is excellent over ADSL and phone, but tech support is a bit weird - they actually help you sort out your problem.

Also, good combination of services at a very good price. At least, I'm very happy with them after the non-service I've had with other ISPs.
N/A

> > I have just signed up with Plusnet & am interested to know what other people think of the service?
> >
>
> Personally, connection very good, speed is excellent over ADSL and phone, but tech support is a bit weird - they actually help you sort out your problem.
>
> Also, good combination of services at a very good price. At least, I'm very happy with them after the non-service I've had with other ISPs.
>

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your comments, it is always good to hear this sort of feedback.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

When it's working it's great, when it's not be prepared for 30 - 90 minutes waiting time on the support line only to be told it is a BT fault. The SLA with BT is apparently 48 - 72 hours!!

If you are happy with the above Plusnet are great Smiley)

> > > I have just signed up with Plusnet & am interested to know what other people think of the service?
> > >
> >
> > Personally, connection very good, speed is excellent over ADSL and phone, but tech support is a bit weird - they actually help you sort out your problem.
> >
> > Also, good combination of services at a very good price. At least, I'm very happy with them after the non-service I've had with other ISPs.
> >
>
> Hi Neil,
>
> Thank you for your comments, it is always good to hear this sort of feedback.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dave
>
> --
> | David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

N/A

> I have just signed up with Plusnet & am interested to know what other people think of the service?
>
> --
> Into Motorcycles Try This . . .
> www.rivingtonbarn.com
> Online Biker Community
>

You'll have to judge for yourself as you've already committed to them, but I don't consider waiting over six weeks to get a connection problem resolved, and then a further eight weeks (and counting) to get PlusNet to sort out compensation with BT to be a particularly good service. I think if you have no problems and therefore don't need to use support you'll be okay, but otherwise I hope you have unlimited patience.

Toby.