cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet the ripoff kings

N/A

Plusnet the ripoff kings

These people should be on watchdog fed up of ringing, posting, tickets, what a waste of time and money Apauling service
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Plusnet the ripoff kings

> These people should be on watchdog fed up of ringing, posting, tickets, what a waste of time...

Having had increasing frustration using the dial-up "service" I thought I'd check to see what was happening here. Chock-a-block with grumbles and no useful comment from Plus.

So what gives, Plus Net? Is no one going to say exactly what is happening and what is being done about it? I'm a "standard" user and I can't get in without constant retrying (and they have the cheek to patronise us with advice about NOT retrying - I pay for a service, I want to use it) between 16:00 and 20:00 (!!!!!) last night. I have a friend (a referral I'm now having to apologise to in embarressment) who is "Lite" and can't get in between 16:00 and 21:00. What were all these new numbers supposed to be about if not improving the service?

Or perhaps only improving it for their business customers presumably on priviliged numbers.

Some answers pleas PN. Customer loyalty is evaporating fast. If you have serious problems come clean and tell us what you're doing to get things right. Everyone can understand that even the best ISPs get into temporary snag areas. But being fobbed off or suffering arrogant disinterest is no way forward.

And.... An email over New Year took 4 DAYS to clear PN's servers! Can anyone really justify that grotesque incident?

Michael