cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet see into the future

winnipeg1823
Grafter

My usage had not been reset since 28th April. When I raised a question the response was "that it had been reset on 19th June" If plusnet can see that far into the future, who wins the world cup
5 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,

There is an ongoing issue with VMBU at present which is affecting a number of customers.

The issue is currently with the PN developers and hopefully will be resolved soon.
JonathanW
Grafter

Re: Plusnet see into the future

My usage had not been reset since 28th April. When I raised a question the response was "that it had been reset on 19th June" If plusnet can see that far into the future, who wins the world cup

As Mark has already said, the developers are working on a fix for a few problems that we're still seeing with the VMBU platform. I'd say that the agent who responded to your ticket was suffering from fat finger syndrome. Either that or he can see the future, in which case I'm going to have to hunt him down and silence him, as he'll know too much. Cheesy
winnipeg1823
Grafter

must be a really fat finger to hit 1 and 9.
kjaerligkatt
Grafter

or he intended to type '1' and '0'
JonathanW
Grafter

I think he was going for 09 and caught the 1 rather than the 0 on the numeric keypad, making it 19.