cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet's online support suspended?

badgerballs

I am a very long serving Pn customer and on the 31st Jul 06 I switched to HomePhone. On the 1st of August I raised a question about some Homephone reservations I had, they replied in 40Mins. I then discovered some extra nasties in HomePhone and asked to be reconnected to BT under the Distance Selling regulations. I have raised THREE questions on this item at the same time and following day and am being totally ignored.
Is PLUSNET's online support suspended?
Has anyone else the same problem?
3 REPLIES
N/A

After a few days of quick (as they used to be) replies on the ticket system, there do seem to be quite a few people (myself included) who have noticed it being days and days before replies are made again.

I waited for 8 days this past week, and it was only after I posted in this forum that it got partially dealt with today - follow up post from me in ticket (and forum) hasn't been dealt with yet.
N/A

If your issue is time sensitive (and it probably is if your talking about distance selling regulations), then the only advice is to ring them. It could be a couple of hours before you get through, but it's better than them wating 2 weeks before replying and then saying "Sorry, your over your 14 day period".

Even if you get a reply to your ticket, it'll probably be read wrongly and you'll either get an answer totally irrelevent to your question, or something equally as useful.
ceridwen
Grafter

As it is a cancellation - send them a letter by recorded delivery (keep a copy for your records)

That way you will have given them written notice to cancel with evidence that it was delivered to them within the required period.

Matthew