cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet's Misgivings

N/A

Plusnet's Misgivings

FAO plusnet management

A lot of unhappy people on this forum and others are not unhappy with your product, although this is generally construed by some people.

You have a quality product and service and a good team of staff and moderators. Your biggest problem is COMMUNICATION, this you cannot do effectively or to any degree of usefulness.

Take a look at your forums. listen to your customers and then do something about it.

I for one am very happy with the product i subscribe to, i am however unhappy with the way you change your goalposts on a whim.

I can see your reasons for silencing half of the chesterfield 4, however this will do you no good on a PR front and would like you to reconsider.

Why don't you just issue an apology to all your customers for your communication problems and start again on a better footing. Then maybe you will see these forums react on a positive note, thus ensuring less work for your staff and your moderators, everyone makes mistakes, it just takes a MAN to accept he has done wrong and apologise... (apologies to Carole) :-)
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Plusnet's Misgivings

I can see your reasons for silencing half of the chesterfield 4, however this will do you no good on a PR front and would like you to reconsider.

No, it's the wadev2 now ;-)
N/A

Plusnet's Misgivings

Your biggest problem is COMMUNICATION

When the timeline for the current problems is examined the communication issue is glaringly obvious. Restrictions of an almost communistic nature placed on the Comms team. Failure to engage with the PUG. Failure to communicate on an inter departmental basis.

Yes indeed. Communication is the major failing. Perhaps if Plus Net start engaging with the PUG again, in a meaningful manner and bounce their plans off them, they might prevent future customer backlashes of the scale we have seen lately.

After all, Its all about delivery.
N/A

Plusnet's Misgivings

what ^^^he^^^ said!

I am happy with the PN service, but the way things seem to be made up almost on the spot is a Very Bad Thing. Try enfgaging with customers more, and taking on board what they say.