cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet membership is like gym membership!

N/A

Once you try and leave and ask for your MAC address, you get asked why you want to leave. You give a brief explanation and they need more detail, then they try and delay your migration by telling you why your reason is not valid.

I am a member since 2003, I wish to move, I do not need to give a reason, I have done nothing wrong.

OK feed back is good for the company, but when it delays my move its nothing more than a tactic to keep me on.

Telling me to pay for a higher bandwidth account to get a better service, when my exchange is only at 2MB right now is crazy.

I hope they sort this out soon. I should hate for this to get nasty.

Just give me the MAC number and allow me to try other ISP's
You never know I may be back begging at your door in a few months time!
9 REPLIES
N/A

surely they dont employ an exit interview type thing. They have no right to do that. They surely know why people are leaving anyway.
N/A

Hi Wizard,

Yeah the best account I could at the time, but when I discovered I was paying too much for a service which was the same as the 2MB last year I moved account, but no one from PN said a word.

Now they suggested moving back again to the more expensive account.
But I can not get 4 or 8 on my exchange.

Needless to say p2p and other download are limited and frustrating.

Exit interview (please call us to discuss) yeah right OK...0845 costs me money
and I dont have time to watse sitting in a queue to get through and expain why I want to leave....I think its getting more obvious.

Delay tactics so that they can claim part of next months money

Its amazing to see how quickly they moved my domain names to my parents plus net account. Ticket reponded to in less than 5 minutes and actioned within 2 hours.

The initial move request was about 20 minutes and now its just been delay since 9 AM today its now 12:04 and still waiting a reply.

I see someone has filled the poll with 100% "why would I leave"
Strange !
Community Veteran

I have removed this poll as it did not provide any constructive debate and was in no way related to "Community Support".

Chris
N/A

I wish I had seen the results ;-)

well the poll removed.
and no reply since just after 9 AM, thats a very long time to reply to my request to move ISP and get a MAC code.

What are they so afraid of?

Do I really have to pull out the big guns to get a result?
Community Veteran

PlusNet haven't removed your poll. I have, as an independant forum moderator tasked with ensuring this forum is used correctly.

Chris
N/A

Forgive me but I hav'nt seen the OP say PlusNet have removed the pollHuh

[Moderator's note by Mark (pcsni): Full quote of preceeding post removed as it is unnecessary and against the rules]
N/A

goodbye.....

:lol:

fairwell to you all......
Community Veteran

Forgive me but I hav'nt seen the OP say PlusNet have removed the pollHuh

[Moderator's note by Mark (pcsni): Full quote of preceeding post removed as it is unnecessary and against the rules]

No but they implied it pretty heavilly.
___oDiN__
Grafter

when u ask for a mac key you can state you do not wish to be contacted and your mac will be issued without any attempt to contact you