cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet is Great

N/A

Plusnet is Great

Plusnet is the best ISP by far.
I have used Five other ones in the last 18 months and Plusnet is Streets ahead.
Keep up the good work folks.
14 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Plusnet is Great

> Plusnet is the best ISP by far.
> I have used Five other ones in the last 18 months and Plusnet is Streets ahead.
> Keep up the good work folks.

Cool Smiley Great feedback!

What parts do you like most?

We do aim to please, and we try our hardest to make ourselves the best ISP out there. Have you heard about MyReferrals? If you like PlusNet and you think you know people that would be better off (who wouldn't Wink using PlusNet, you can refer them and get money off your subscription. If the money you get exceeds the money you pay us in subscription, you even get the money back to you! Can't say fairer than that. More info below:

http://www.plus.net/content.html?action=mydiscount_static_info

If you need any more info just ask, and once again, cheers for the good feedback Smiley Puts a smile on our faces!

Regards,
Mike

--
--
| Mike Grice........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------
fonejacker
Grafter

> I have used Five other ones in the last 18 months and Plusnet is Streets ahead.

Hi,

If you think were good now, just wait until you see the results of the extremely hard work we are doing at the moment to make things even better!

I'm giving away no secrets, and I don't want to seem complacement, so if there is anything that we could do to make you more complementary then please do let us know.

I don't believe there is another company (in any industry) that is as keen as we are to listen to our customers and provide them with what they want. We made some mistakes at the beginning of this year, but so far 2001 is looking like it will be our strongest year yet.

Best Wishes,

Ian Wild
Plusnet Customer Support
HappyShrimper
Dabbler

Hear hear!
A very fine service that no-one else can touch IMHO.
How can it possibly get any better?
Tony C

N/A

I hear the buses in Sheffield are being modified with extra wide gangways to allow the Plusnet staff to board and walk unhindered to the back seats!!!
--
Regards,
Mark Henderson.
(thetop)
www.sussexbridalcars.co.uk
N/A

I've not heard anything like that.

Then again, I don't live in Sheffield Smiley

Kind Regards

Duncan
--
| Duncan Scotland          Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant   for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ---------
N/A

People live in SheffieldHuh Smiley
N/A

A year ago and I would have said "what`s new" but there was a learning crevase during the spring when some silly management edict alienated lots of customers.
Technically + have always been pushing the edge, they have (typically) excelled with their tech support.
However Spring happened.
I sincerely hope that things have reformed.

regards to all,
David

fonejacker
Grafter

> I sincerely hope that things have reformed.

Hi David,

Me too, but I have belief :-) I've said it SO many times before, but I don't mind saying it again - Plusnet has learnt from it's mistakes.

We have spent a lot of time focussing on where we failed and building an enviroment where that couldn't happen again. We now work with a totally customer focussed ethos, we believe in constant development and we have the best atmosphere and working enviroment of ANY company I have ever visited.

I'm biased, I work for them, but it is my strong belief that Plusnet are the BEST ISP in the country, and as I said before... Things can only get better.

Best Wishes,

Ian
N/A

> > I sincerely hope that things have reformed.
>
> Hi David,
>
> Me too, but I have belief :-) I've said it SO many times before, but I don't mind saying it again - Plusnet has learnt from it's mistakes.
>
> We have spent a lot of time focussing on where we failed and building an enviroment where that couldn't happen again. We now work with a totally customer focussed ethos, we believe in constant development and we have the best atmosphere and working enviroment of ANY company I have ever visited.
>
> I'm biased, I work for them, but it is my strong belief that Plusnet are the BEST ISP in the country, and as I said before... Things can only get better.
>
> Best Wishes,
>
> Ian
>

Thanks for a direct response Ian.
I believe what you say.
You will understand residual hesitance.

very best wishes to you,
David
N/A

> > > I sincerely hope that things have reformed.
> >
> > Hi David,
> >
> > Me too, but I have belief :-) I've said it SO many times before, but I don't mind saying it again - Plusnet has learnt from it's mistakes.
> >
> > We have spent a lot of time focussing on where we failed and building an enviroment where that couldn't happen again. We now work with a totally customer focussed ethos, we believe in constant development and we have the best atmosphere and working enviroment of ANY company I have ever visited.
> >
> > I'm biased, I work for them, but it is my strong belief that Plusnet are the BEST ISP in the country, and as I said before... Things can only get better.
> >
> > Best Wishes,
> >
> > Ian
> >
>
> Thanks for a direct response Ian.
> I believe what you say.
> You will understand residual hesitance.
>
> very best wishes to you,
> David
>

N/A

> >
> > Hi David,
> >
> > Me too, but I have belief :-) I've said it SO many times before, but I don't mind saying it again - Plusnet has learnt from it's mistakes.
> >
> > We have spent a lot of time focussing on where we failed and building an enviroment where that couldn't happen again. We now work with a totally customer focussed ethos, we believe in constant development and we have the best atmosphere and working enviroment of ANY company I have ever visited.
> >
> > I'm biased, I work for them, but it is my strong belief that Plusnet are the BEST ISP in the country, and as I said before... Things can only get better.
> >
> > Best Wishes,
> >
> > Ian
> >
>
>
> David
>

N/A

> >
> > Hi David,
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Best Wishes,
> >
> > Ian
> >
>
>
> David
>

N/A

Well ask anyone who works for plusnet they will tell you its the best place to work.
IT REALLY IS BELEIVE ME

> >
> > Hi David,
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Best Wishes,
> >
> > Ian
> >
>
>
> David
>

--
--
| Mike Grice........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------
N/A