cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet When Will I Be Upgraded.

N/A

This is my 2nd month since the up grades started & have not heard a thing,raised a ticket 3/4 weeks ago

But still waiting.

Please someone help me now..
4 REPLIES
N/A

All upgrades are off for the time being.
See this announcement for more details.
Wink

There is a link to discussion on the foot of the announcement page.
Community Veteran

You should be upgraded anytime between mid June (When the bulk regrade toll is available again - subject to BT getting it fixed) and Xmas by the current rate of upgrades (35K in 7 weeks).
JonathanW
Grafter

I'd expect that the upgrades would be completed more towards the autumn, rather than the end of the year. Though it does depend on how long it takes BT to get the current issues resolved and make the bulak tool available again.

As for the number already upgraded, its worth pointing out that for some of the time that Max has been available we've not had access to the bulk regrade tool, so weren't able to put quite as many orders through.

With you already having raised a ticket, then you might be regraded a little sooner than this, assuming you're one of the people who we've already submitted an order for. If your ticket has been closed off, then this means that you're on a reserve list with BT, simply waiting for them to carry out the work and upgrade you.
N/A

Thanks everyone for the info,at least i know were i stand now.