cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Upgrades

N/A

Plusnet Upgrades

Can i Please have an Upgrade. Ive been with you guys over 2 years and referred over 6 people all who are on a less package than myself ......yet theyve all been upgraded!!. The most annoying thing is ive applied for the upgrade numerous times and even added my name to forum threads but still had no upgrade. My next door neighbour who i referred to plusnet has had his.!!! I took my router rnd his place last nite and got 448K upload and 344444k download .....on my line i get 256k up and 115000 down!!! Thanks for looking after me.......someone who recommends your service to others!!NOT Sad
3 REPLIES
N/A

Plusnet Upgrades

Have you added your name to this thread?

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48043

PN satff are actioniing requests made on it.
N/A

Upgrades

Cheers

Il add it to this .........however i wont hold my breath ive added my name to numerous weblinks and opt in links on the portal and still had no upgrade ive emailed directly .....tried phoning.....the helpline is useless nowadays..............unless you have 5 hrs to kill Smiley
Still no upgrade.... Sad
N/A

Plusnet Upgrades

All being well somebody will sort you out now your name is down!
James B has been sorting them on an almost daily basis, but now he's on holiday so Dave is doing it.

I guess whilst James is away the rest of the team will have a fair bit more work to share out, so it may take a bit longer, but I'm sure Dave will get it sorted for you relatively quickly.

Good luck!