cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Starter pack query

N/A

Plusnet Starter pack query

Hi

My line was activated, and I moved onto the final stage of Hardware, with a message saying my packs been despatched and ill recieve it in 24 hours.

But now it says "Your hardware is currently in the process of being ordered"

?

So I take its now out of stock, any idea how long ill have to wait for my Modem/Starter pack?

Also is there gonna be an email telling me when its due/time? Cos then I gotta ask someone stays at home to sign for the package...
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Plusnet Starter pack query

> Hi
>
> My line was activated, and I moved onto the final stage of Hardware, with a message saying my packs been despatched and ill recieve it in 24 hours.
>
> But now it says "Your hardware is currently in the process of being ordered"
>
> ?
>
> So I take its now out of stock, any idea how long ill have to wait for my Modem/Starter pack?
>
> Also is there gonna be an email telling me when its due/time? Cos then I gotta ask someone stays at home to sign for the package...
----------------------------------------------------

Looks like we got a lemon Rakesh, my line has also been activated, so plusnet inform me.

They are also taking the D/D, but no hardware even sent, aparently it's awaiting collection (whatever that means.

Really am starting to regret signing with this sorry outfit.

Think they have a bloody cheek taking the cash before they even deliver anything.

--
Reset
N/A

Rakesh,

I see from your account that you received a mail on 11/09 stating that your ADSL Starter Pack order is being processed and that you would receive another update shortly to confirm that your order is awaiting our courier.

Are you referring to the ADSL tracker here or the emails you have received?

Regards,
Mark.

--
| Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+
N/A

Hi

I was just refering to the ADSL tracker.. since im sure I read that it was gonna take 24 hours.....

Its ok though ive checked the new email that came in at 6:32am showing me the new steps for my PCI modem.

Still id just to say its not nice waiting even longer, the ADSL line check can take up to a week, and then to find out I have to wait another 3-4 days for the Starter pack?

Come on guys u people should really have it packed on one side and ready to be despatched as soon as the lines active!

Its not a complaint just a suggestionWink

N/A

> Looks like we got a lemon Rakesh, my line has also been activated, so plusnet inform me.
>
> They are also taking the D/D, but no hardware even sent, aparently it's awaiting collection (whatever that means.
>
> Really am starting to regret signing with this sorry outfit.
>
> Think they have a bloody cheek taking the cash before they even deliver anything.
>
>
>
> --
> Reset

heh yeah I found that a bit daughting Plusnet are able to debit your bank account ASAP, but to even send a modem out requires the following:

Awaiting Processing - In the system but not yet processed
Processing Order - Order is in warehouse and being processed
Awaiting Dispatch - Order completed and awaiting courier
Dispatched - Now with the courier, due to be delivered
Invoiced - Order is in final stage between payment and delivery

I dunno I actually found this quite funny they got a whole Order process in stages for the Starter pack!

Still Reset enjoy the rants and whines, since u know when were online we will love Plusnet again, I would have still gone Plusnet regardless, since there isnt one comparable ISP out there.

PS:waiting for collection isnt even listed in those Plusnet stages, so maybe its been delivered but no one picked it up? Id ask about that, sounds like it could be waiting at your local post office m8 !
N/A

Your comments are taken onboard Rakesh and we are always looking to improve the service and streamline processes such as these.

I will put forward your comments.

Regards,
Mark.

--
| Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+