cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Service

N/A

Plusnet Service

Plusnet service has deteriorated to such an extent that my company is now activly looking for alternatives.
They have no perception of business and now that they have become a takeover target which was their aim in the first place, clearly investment has diminished and there is a reluctance to overcome problems with any urgency.
Messages directly to their customer service are only answered after they think they have overcome the problem or are totally ignored.

[Moderator's note by Daniel (no7olivier) Moved to community support forum, as general chit chat is not intended for this type of discussion.]
[Moderator's note by Daniel (no7olivier) Edited to fix BBcode tags.]
10 REPLIES
N/A

Service

I seem to remember a few months ago, sincere apologies from 'The Management' directed at us poorly served PAYING customers for the seriously deteriorated service. I think it is happening again.
A take over you say - say no more!
N/A

Cancel

I am currently on hold on the phone trying to cancel my broadband....PLUSNET HAVE GONE VERY FAR DOWNHIL VERY FAST..... ive had enough..
N/A

WHOHOHOHOHOHO

ONLY 30 MINS ON PHONE !!

CANCELLED AT LAST

Plusnet - I hpoe never ever to see or hear from you again...

BYEEEE
N/A

Plusnet Service

What number did you phone?

I've been trying to get through for days, I either get hour+ queues or pointed to the website by a machine.

It's get really damn annoying.
N/A

Re: WHOHOHOHOHOHO

CANCELLED AT LAST

You canceled instead of MAC'd?
N/A

Plusnet Service

I didn't think you could cancel by phone as they needed a written record and always said you had to raise a ticket.

Hmm.
N/A

Plusnet Service

I've been with Plusnet for about 2months, and noticed a plummet in service, to an extent where I've just raised a ticket for a MAC code..

cant wait to get a proper ISP
N/A

Phone

To get through on the phone i just pressed 0 repeatedly until the phone system gave up and put me on hold for an "engineer" (engineer hee hee)

I used to love plusnet, told loads of my mates to join them.. now we are all leaving... such a shame really

oh well they dont care so i dont either

adios plusnet
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Plusnet Service

I seem to remember a few months ago, sincere apologies from 'The Management' directed at us poorly served PAYING customers ...

Heard about that .. wasn't that an e-mail which only went to selected customers with a certain amount of referrals (i.e. the most profitable ones).

AFAIK everyone else received nothing, which pretty much explains where PlusNet's priorities lie .. not much seems to have changed since then.
N/A

Plusnet Service

I am absolutely delighted that I took the plunge and moved from PlusNet some 6 weeks ago. I have since been blessed with excellent service from Zen. When are PlusNet going to wake up to their terrible customer service? Cheesy