cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Migrations Out

amjrobson
Grafter

Plusnet Migrations Out

Does anyone know if I were to Migrate out of Plusnet to another provider could they provide the regrade at the sametime as the migration into the new supplier. Is it possible at all or is it dependent on the supplier.

Im not too sure that I want to stay with plusnet after the mess that they have made with my so call upgrade to MAXDSL that never happened.
4 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Plusnet Migrations Out

Generally its like for like but I believe that with migrations at the mo you canbe provided on MaxDSL just like a new provision.
amjrobson
Grafter

Plusnet Migrations Out

Generally its like for like but I believe that with migrations at the mo you canbe provided on MaxDSL just like a new provision.

Thanks for the responce. If I were to request my MAC code, roughly how long will it take to come through.
Mand
Grafter

Plusnet Migrations Out

Providing there are no outstanding fees or issues should be within a couple of hours
N/A

Plusnet Migrations Out

A lot of ISP's are providing the MaxDSL regrade with all new orders and migrations to MAxDSL products. I believe that PlusNet are themselves doing this for new and migrating in customers, it was previously discussed that this may be a way to jump the queue and get an upgrade sooner rather than later.

Your MAC can take anything up to 7 days to get according to the disclaimer. Recently it has varied between a matter of minutes and a day or two. As for teh actual process of migration, some have found themselves able to be with a new ISP within as little as 24 hours, but the process normally takes between 5 and 10 days. There is also the matter of the 30 day notice that must be given to PlusNet.