cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Humour

N/A

Plusnet Humour

The latest email about referrals has this line -

We're only emailing to let you know about the updates to the My Referrals programme. There are no changes the main Terms and Conditions for your PlusNet service.

I think that is absolute quality, and actually made me laugh.

Who ever wrote it -
5 REPLIES
N/A

Plusnet Humour

And they sent it to me and I've left.

Do they seriously expect disenfranchised customers to make referrals?
Community Veteran

Plusnet Humour

Not everyone is unhappy and you can't expect thier email system to be able to decide which customers should and shouldnt get the email.

The fact that they are revamping the refferals system is a good thing, it shows they aren't being complaicent and are are (possibly) concerned about falling customers and or refferals.
N/A

Plusnet Humour

if they are worried about loosing customers at all there are a million and one other problems they should solve before refferals
N/A

Re: Plusnet Humour

The latest email about referrals has this line -

We're only emailing to let you know about the updates to the My Referrals programme. There are no changes the main Terms and Conditions for your PlusNet service.

I think that is absolute quality, and actually made me laugh.

Who ever wrote it -

Must say I had the same reaction Smiley I'm guessing they are fed up of people like me punching holes in the spin PN staff put on things so that it "isn't a change in the T&C, just the SUP" when it actually is. For once, I do agree with PN that it isn't a change in the T&C Wink
shellsong
Grafter

Plusnet Humour

I must say I didn't bother to read any further than the title although maybe I should have in the circumstances! I wonder what got into them to make them mention the T&Cs-- they must be set in stone now or a sizeable chunk of the customer base might say "Thank you!" and disappear in a cloud of magical MAC dust Cheesy