cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Have just taken £283.18p from my BANK !

N/A

I only have a £50 Over draft !
9 REPLIES
N/A

A bit short on detail, was you expecting this bill, or have you been robbed :shock:
Community Veteran

Let me get this right this post is to tell us that plus have taken £200 from your bank and you only have a £50 overdraft?
N/A

Amazing what people moan about isn't it ??
If you only have a £50 overdraft, you may need to increase it. Unfortunately once you pass £100, its generally not free.
Cloudmaster
Grafter

I presume you weren't expecting this bill. Have you raised a ticket? It's very unlikely anyone here will be able to help you.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

I won't be able to discuss any details on the forum, but if a ticket is raised I can take a look at it.
N/A

Re: Plusnet Have just taken £283.18p from my BANK !

I only have a £50 Over draft !

Unlucky Cheesy
Community Veteran

Without any detail we can only discuss the merits and pitfalls of a small overdraft.

Whats the full story? Why has this been taken, was it for a long period of "non billing" etc?
N/A

If you're paying by Direct Debit (which I expect you are), the bank are obliged to refund the full amount taken immediately if either they or Plusnet have made a mistake of any kind

All you should need to do is contact your bank. I expect they'll refund the overdraft penalty charges & any excess interest you've paid as well once it's proved that it's not your fault.

Make sure you let Plusnet know that you've taken this action as well so they're kept in the loop (raise a ticket)

Samir
LiamM
Grafter

Under the DD guarantee, you can indeed reverse any transaction, and any interest charges incurred as a result.