cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Customer service rules

N/A

Ok, I was idly checking my internet banking whereupon I noticed that +net have for the last 2 months taken £25.99 off me when I'm on the £21.99 Premier "upto 2Mb package." After a bit of head scratching, I remembered that it was 2 months ago I registered a .co.uk domain for £1 per month. Being human, I instantly jumped to the conclusion that +net had sr3w3d up my domain charge and wrongly charged me £3 more per month than they should have.

Hoping my loyalty to Plusnet wasn't going to be proved ill founded, I raised a ticket at 9:33pm, then I phoned Domino's Pizzas to order my tea. By 10pm, I'd just got back from Domino's and noticed my ticket had been escalated and a response was waiting for me.

It turns out that like a fool, I'd accidentally clicked the domain registration four times (!) explaining the extra £3 on my monthly fees. Thanks to James N from CS, the additional domain registrations have been deleted and next month I'll be back to £22.99 p/m.

Although I've lost a whole £6 (whatever) to stupidity, my ticket was closed in 27 minutes with a completely satisfactory conclusion. At ten o'clock at night, I'd say that was pretty good going.

Well done Plusnet Smiley
6 REPLIES
N/A

Wink Not bad at all, though maybe a small change to the registration form to prevent this sort of thing might be a good idea.
NigelWood
Grafter

Re: Plusnet Customer service rules

@solstans I agree and it's in hand now

@watty2000 Please check your ticket again.

Nigel
N/A

Goodness gracious!

Nigel, that is very kind of you. Thanks very much for that!

Cheesy Cool :lol:
N/A

has he paid for yer pizza?
N/A

Heh!

Pretty much although, in typical Domino's style they overcharged me! Pity I couldn't raise a ticket with them Wink
N/A

glad that plusnet showed some goodwill

perhaps nwood should take over Carol's job, he would appear to be understanding and good at customer service at the same time!