cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusTalk! VoIP

N/A

PlusTalk! VoIP

I have used VoIP a lot since the early beta of Skype. i have always used skype and do not plan to change since it does everything i need and am unwilling to change.
However will i be forced to by plusnet?

Gold – Web browsing, email, PlusTalk

Silver - Gaming, VPN, network services, other VoIP services, external text Usenet servers, FTP, SSH, Instant Messaging, IRC, other TCP/UDP/other traffic, P2P/Usenet for PAYG/Lite accounts

Why is PlusTalk taking higher prioraty of bandwidth than other VoIP applications? is this so plusnet can make more money by getting more people to switch VoIP provider? this is a cheep tactic indeed.

i dont understand why other VoIP providers cant get the same amount of bandwidth from plusnet.
3 REPLIES
StuWard
Grafter

PlusTalk! VoIP

Why is PlusTalk taking higher prioraty of bandwidth than other VoIP applications?

Because they want you to buy into theirs maybe ?
LiamM
Grafter

PlusTalk! VoIP

And because you're paying for PlusTalk as an additional service... therefore it's in the Gold queue.
N/A

PlusTalk! VoIP

And because you're paying for PlusTalk as an additional service... therefore it's in the Gold queue.
Not f or PCtoPC calls. wich is also lower priority for other services like skype. please explain this in a way that sounds fair and resonable.