cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusTalk Changes and contracts

N/A

How can Plus Net just change the contract? :shock: I signed up for PlusTalk at £4.99 / month and was getting 3000 min / month inclusive anytime calls. Now I am only getting 240 min included and do not know when those minutes are allowed. If we sign up for a year on a 'deal' surely PlusNet have to honour their side too. Where does it say that they can just change everything...please help!?!?

I am now apparently on Premier Option 1, but pay £26.98 / month NOT £21.99 / month.
3 REPLIES
N/A

looks like something has certainly messed up somewhere - I'm assuming the £26.99pm is made up of your premier option 1 at 21.99 AND the original plustalk anytime at 4.99pm ? I would raise a ticket to get it looked at..
N/A

If you are paying £4.99 a month you should be getting the Plustalk anytime tariff I would have thought? According to the product page that is what your £4.99 a month should be providing you with. All land line calls should now be completely free.

http://www.plus.net/residential/voice/products.shtml?link=resplustalk_proceed
N/A

Correct but I have been charged for a few days in April to 01 and 02 numbers! :?