cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet support

N/A

PlusNet support

Hi , I have had a problem for approximately 5 weeks now.

Far from fixing the problem PlusNet Support seem to be making it worse.

While individually the staff seem quite helpful , overall progress is non-existant because I have to keep repeating myself on the ticket.

I have been waiting 5 days for BT to contact me for an engineers visit , only to be told that PlusNet are waiting for me to give them a time slot.

I did this on the 20th October, don't you read the customer feedback on the ticket ?

If I have much more of this I will give up on PlusNet altogether.

(The ticket number is 13920406 incidentally)
7 REPLIES
N/A

PlusNet support

can you post the problem here or on the www.pcanswers.co.uk or www.netadvisor.co.uk forum if it is a technical one as we have some great guys and girls with great knowlege and also where i hide out also troubleshooting problems. Goodluck

ps i hope this advising does not upset anyone here. or go against the rules of this forum.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

PlusNet support

Hi,

Looking at the fault, the appointment request only came through this afternoon. I've alerted the faults guys to it, they should be able to book the appointment in the morning for you.
Community Veteran

PlusNet support

ps i hope this advising does not upset anyone here. or go against the rules of this forum.

Not really, but we do like to see answers in the forums so other PlusNet users can benefit from any solutions and in this problem it really sounded like it was once for PlusNet to resolve with BT.

Chris
N/A

PlusNet support

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the links.
I now have an BT engineer coming tomorrow.

However , the reply from PlusNet proves my point that support are not reading my replies on the ticket. I repeated the request for an engineer yesterday. It was originally requested 5 days before that.

Hopefully , we can make some progress tomorrow.

Steve Ruth
LiamM
Grafter

PlusNet support

People make mistakes.... glad ya got it sorted though...
N/A

PlusNet support

Hi all,

just for completeness....

The BT engineer called but he couldn't get the line to sync either.

Apparently the line isn't good enough to support ADSL.

Oh well , back to dial-up.

Thanks for trying to help.

Steve Ruth
N/A

PlusNet support

Hi There

Sorry to hear that if we can however help you again with anything then let us know