cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet service

Enkel
Grafter

PlusNet service

Not quite sure where to post this, but I guess you guys at PlusNet read these posts, so here goes

Last year you had lots of troubles and these columns were full of complaints and threats to leave. I must confess I, too, was getting a little fed up with my continuing problems, but you promised to sort it all out so I stuck with you.

Congratulations! I'm now heartily glad I did stick with you. The service is now second to none, my connection is steady and reliable, you answer my problems quickly and effectively, and with your new tariffs I've actually been able to "downgrade" to a cheaper product for no discernible loss of quality. And none of the dreadful things that users were forecasting as a result of your takeover by BT have come to pass. Keep it up!
4 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

PlusNet service

Hi there,

Glad to hear you're happy again. Smiley

We had a pretty bad year last year all told, but this year is shaping up to be a great one so far.

We have LOTS more planned to make you even happier over the coming weeks and months so watch this space! Wink
Community Veteran

PlusNet service

Mand:

I'd certainly be happier if you could look into my ticket no 22346980 regarding my email addresses

Since we spoke and it was passed to the Networks team on Friday 13th July I have received one apology for the delay on Wednesday 17th then nothing since despite my reminders.

I'm away from home at present though i have an internet connection here, but hope when I return on Friday the problem will have been sorted.

Please could just ask someone to help me out here.
Mand
Grafter

PlusNet service

Hi there,

I've given this one a rather large prod, and hopefully you'll see it resolved shortly.
Community Veteran

PlusNet service

Thanks Mand. I appreciate it.

I hope it's resolved shortly too.