cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet lack of support and dodgy connection

N/A

PlusNet lack of support and dodgy connection

Hi

Im writing here in the hope I will actaully get a response out of PlusNet rather than tickets which are closed with no solution, no response to emails and having to run through the ridiculous broadband checker before asking a question (as far as I can tell).

My parents and I are both PlusNet customers on the same exchange. He has had intermittent problems with his conenction ever since his speed was up'ed to 8mb.

He connects through a router which loses its connection to plusnet for several times at at time and is not able to reconnect. The same happens with my router at his home line.

Nothing has changed with his other telephony equipment for years and his Plusnet connection was fine until the speed was increased.

I have tried to get PlusNET to drop his speed back but have had no answer despite sending emails to every email address I can find on the website.

WILL SOMEONE FROM PLUSNET PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I CAN PROVIDE MY FATHERS USERNAME DETAILS. HIS CONNECTION IS NOT WORKING SO HE IS CURRENTLY UNABLE TO RECEIVE EMAILS...

We are both sick of this as it has been going on for several months. Unless something is sorted soon, you will be losing two customers and many people will be told about my opinion of your customer service.

Tim