PlusNet don't want my money!

1080iGuy
Dabbler

Got maxDSL - 8Meg, stunning Cheesy
Got Premier 1, very happy Smiley
Got 10GB warning, inevitable Cool

Requested upgrade to Premier 2 ............... :!:

Silence - it's been a week now, the ticket originally bounced and now it's fallen into the abyss.

So please could someone let me pay PNet some extra dosh, so I can keep filling up the meter to keep my fantastic connection running at the speed I expect.
6 REPLIES
N/A

What exactly happened when the ticket bounced?

Often a cause of failure on account changes/house moves has been no valid card details stored, obviously there is a script checking for valid card details, since there needs to be a way to take payment - the failure of these attempts has always been far from graceful, with no real indication of the reason for fails.

Could it be that the same script is checking for valid card details, even when there is no payment to make for example?

Ignoring possible causes, to move forward, I would suggest raising a ticket (asking a question) via help and support, and entering your request that way. I'm sure they don't need the wizard to be followed - it must just generate the neccesary request internally, which a CS bod should be able to do manually if you are having problems.
N/A

similar thing happened to me.

Just request upgrade again through the product change process.
1080iGuy
Dabbler

Ignoring possible causes, to move forward, I would suggest raising a ticket (asking a question) via help and support, and entering your request that way. I'm sure they don't need the wizard to be followed - it must just generate the neccesary request internally, which a CS bod should be able to do manually if you are having problems.

I did, but got bored after waiting 48 hours!

similar thing happened to me.

Just request upgrade again through the product change process.

OK - I'll give a try.

Many thanks for the responses.
JonathanW
Grafter

terrellnew, I've taken a look at this for you, and couldn't find anything wrong with the system itself. But I gave your ticket a bit of a kick to get it moving again. I'd suggest you take a look at it to see the response on there.
1080iGuy
Dabbler

Brill!

That did it - thanks Jon.

One issue now, is that my VMBU has gone loopy - although I've only used 11GB, it states I've used 66% of my allowance, and that Level 1 Management will apply - I have reconnected - does it take time to reset to the new limits?
JonathanW
Grafter

It can take up to an hour for everything to change over in the management platform, which includes updating your VMBU and so on. I'd say give it a little longer than this though, just to be sure. So if its still like that this evening, then raise a question through to support so they can investigate.