cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet do a good job

N/A

PlusNet do a good job

I know this is the customer feedback area and so its bound to be full of moaning but I thought I'd just fire a salvo back in defence of PlusNet.
I've been with Freeserve (long ago before it changed), Wanadoo and the dire NTL broadband services for a number of years in the past and recently moved to PlusNet about 2 months ago.

I have had my gripes with the service and I will probably continue to have snags here and there but to be perfectly honest they are streets ahead of their competition and are doing an incredible job. It seems a little unfair when I read comments such as: "PlusNet obviously don't give a sh*t" and "PlusNet are all for the money and don't care about their customers".
What I find most amazing is the comments regarding PlusNet's 'silence' of particular issues.
Looking at the forums there's rafts of posts by PN staff both very recent and stretching back stickied, etc about those EXACT same issues people complain about PN being silent about. Of all the ISP's I've seen I've never seen this level of help, feedback, information and helpfullness. In all my dealings with PN I've had fantastically polite and prompt service.

I do NOT work for PlusNet in case anyway gets the idea - I just believe in fairness and balance and all I see is an artillery load of complaints and no thanks.

So, thankyou PlusNet. If no one else is, I am impressed with your service and wish you all the best.
6 REPLIES
N/A

PlusNet do a good job

There are many other who feel that way, but unfortunately it's only until something goes wrong that many come to this forum, so I think it will always be biased that way, it's just the nature of the customer feedback forum.

I've got many friends on PN now who don't care about the politics but are happy about the service and PN's customer support. They don't post on these forums but they're out there.

What I like the most is the person that picks up the phone has always to date known about the technologies I'm talking about and haven't had to refer to a 'back office tech support' for help. Finding a front line call centre who's staff actually know how smtp, http, firewalls and the like work is a great sigh of relief, and when I hear people on other ISP's complain about such things I always ask them to at least check out PN, both here and on websites such as adslguide.org.uk.
N/A

PlusNet do a good job

Haha. It seems all the happy customers are coming out in force today on the other forums. Nice to see.

Smiley
N/A

PlusNet do a good job

Happy customers are good for all us who use the PN service. That in part is why these forums are successful, we all want the other folks who use the service to be happy, hence there are always people about to try and help out.
The downside is that people do tend to post problems and complaints here in the hope that they will get sorted out, so the overall picture can look pretty bleak at times here - plus if you are happy, there's less to discuss and help you with! Wink
N/A

PlusNet do a good job

I'M one very happy customer, been on this isp for a few years and have had very good service so far Smiley (touch wood)

Cheesy
N/A

PlusNet do a good job

I have to agree

Plusnet have done a very good job with a few teething problems I had. NTL and Tiscali (my previous ISPs) were really crap at sorting problems. I always got the feeling that they never took ownership of problems. PN staff have a much better approach to customer problems.

The ticket system with PN, while not uique to them, is well managed, in my experience and the staff have not tried to fob me off to the Apple Help Desk like Tiscali did :!: I kid u not.

Keep up the good work PN people.

Bro
holdtight
Grafter

PlusNet do a good job

In the same position as you addr4 many years great service long may it last Cheesy