Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet - credit where it's due

N/A

PlusNet - credit where it's due

Customer Services. Impressed!

Re: earlier post "Could anyone DNS savvy please help"

3 mins 24 seconds for a reply I wanted to hear.

Thanks Kevin,
Neil
2 REPLIES
N/A

Credit where it's due - or not

> Customer Services. Impressed!
>
> Re: earlier post "Could anyone DNS savvy please help"
>
> 3 mins 24 seconds for a reply I wanted to hear.
>
> Thanks Kevin,
> Neil

How about seven weeks, five days and a few hours waiting for support to sort out an issue with BT, not to mention many fruitless phone calls and the time and expense that goes with it? How about being told "I'll pass that message on to the relevant department" (such as Early Life Failure), only to find that all other departments are black holes and nothing gets done and no-one contacts you? I'm glad you had some success with your issue anyway.

Toby.

N/A

RE: Credit where it's due - or not

>
> How about seven weeks, five days and a few hours waiting for support to sort out an issue with BT, not to mention many fruitless phone calls and the time and expense that goes with it? How about being told "I'll pass that message on to the relevant department" (such as Early Life Failure), only to find that all other departments are black holes and nothing gets done and no-one contacts you? I'm glad you had some success with your issue anyway.
>

Hi Toby,

As stated in my reply to your other posting, your issue is important to us and we continue to chase BT on your behalf. Please see the update placed on your open ‘Contact’ today for further information on this issue.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----