Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet back on top!

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

PlusNet back on top!

For those of you that would like to discuss the recent USwitch survey results please use this thread.

You can find the announcement here
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
8 REPLIES
N/A

PlusNet back on top!

I have to say well done PlusNet, overall things have improved vastly over the last few months and for those of us that have stayed despite the problems it is good to hear that things are on the up and you are getting back to the top ISP you once were.

While I appreciate that staff at PlusNet Towers are putting a lot of time and effort into the recent spam issue, it does need to be resolved quickly before people start to get disgruntled again, as this is only doing more damage to your reputation.
dennisb66
Grafter

PlusNet back on top!

You might also find this interesting,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/03/nphone103.xml

Sorry I don't know how to do a LINK Cry
Mand
Grafter

PlusNet back on top!

This will be reported on all the major sites this morning, I know it's in the Guardian, Independent and lots of broadband related sites. There are some links on the community site here.

It's really good news for us, and shows that what we are doing is working, however we're not sitting back, there's lots more we need to do to keep this going. Smiley

When you write a post there's a tag for URL underneath the subject which shows you how to create a clickable link. Wink
KevinHyland
Grafter

PlusNet back on top!

Isn't it ironic though, that Plusnet's owners, BT, are BOTTOM!

Not sure what to make of that...
N/A

PlusNet back on top!

This will be reported on all the major sites this morning, I know it's in the Guardian, Independent and lots of broadband related sites. There are some links on the community site here...

Interestingly none of them, including PN, seem to have a link to the original survey results... does anyone know it?
Liam
Grafter

PlusNet back on top!

Isn't it ironic though, that PlusNet's owners, BT, are BOTTOM!

Not sure what to make of that...

I know what you should make of it - you should dismiss it completely!

We are indeed owned by BT. However, we are operated as an entirely seperate subsidiary, managed by PlusNet - ourselves. We are not BT.
Liam
Grafter

PlusNet back on top!

This will be reported on all the major sites this morning, I know it's in the Guardian, Independent and lots of broadband related sites. There are some links on the community site here...

Interestingly none of them, including PN, seem to have a link to the original survey results... does anyone know it?

uSwitch don't appear to have published anything on their website yet, it's not on the YouGov site either.

I'm sure we'll see them turn up in due course!
James
Grafter

PlusNet back on top!

I have to say well done PlusNet, overall things have improved vastly over the last few months and for those of us that have stayed despite the problems it is good to hear that things are on the up and you are getting back to the top ISP you once were.

This is testament to the various improvements we have made over the ast 6 months. Headcount within the CSC has been increased considerably and our recruitment process is considerably more stringent than it has ever been before, ensuring that we gets the best quality staff around.

There have been various improvements to our network, with the new email platform (barring the spam incident), additional central capacity alongside various other improvements.

We're not perfect and the webmail incident just shows how much further we still have to go, but we are extremely encouraged by the results of this survey and will endeavour to go from strength to strength to ensure that we do not lose our crown and continue to pick up more awards!

Today is a very good day.