cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet are thieves.

N/A

PlusNet are thieves.

I am no longer with PlusNet yet they still took money from my card. For some reason they think I am still with them even though I ws successfuly migrated ro Sky.

Even though I contacted them when I received a notification of billing nothing was done.
24 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

PlusNet are thieves.

Did you notify them that your migration had completed?

BT are supposed to do so, but it doesn't always happen. If you only tried to contact them when you got the billing notice it would be too late.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
N/A

PlusNet are thieves.

I contacted them 3 times.
First when I noticed that my account status was still showing me as being on the broadband package.
Second when I got a notification of billing.
Third when they took my money.
Community Veteran

PlusNet are thieves.

I don't think calling people thieves is really going to get you much help here. If you want a resolution to your problem then you should raise a ticket via the help assistant.

Chris
N/A

PlusNet are thieves.

I Understand your point, but understand his opinion... would incompetent be a better description as he contacted them three times to avoid this from happning
N/A

PlusNet are thieves.

Don't forget that if you paid by Credit Card or DD then there's a good chance you're protected. If you get no joy from PN notify the CCD or Bank involved and let them take it from there.
N/A

PlusNet are thieves.

I don't think calling people thieves is really going to get you much help here. If you want a resolution to your problem then you should raise a ticket via the help assistant.

Chris

personally, id say you stand more chance getting your money back by calling them thieves.. but you could try the ticket system if you want
N/A

PlusNet are thieves.

No product/ deduct money = theft.

Quite.
blaze30682
Grafter

PlusNet are thieves.

i had exactly same with aol, but i canceelled the direct debit.

aol threatend me with baliffs , i rang aol and put em straight, i got my 4 digit cancelation number for baliffs and phoned em, end of problem.
Community Veteran

PlusNet are thieves.

Guys,

Lets get real here... whilst I can understand the OP's frustration, I agree with fa55dsl.
Calling PN "thieves" is not going to get anywhere, nor is it really a constructive post - I don't see how it contributes to the community.

Things go wrong, that's how it is.

"To err is human, to really foul things up takes a computer"

I'm sure if the OP raises a ticket as suggested, I'm sure they'll have a far more positive reponse from PN.
N/A

PlusNet are thieves.

Cheers for quoting me LoLoop, i am spreading the word fast on every forum i go on, local paper, pc magazines and directing them to real ISPs.
N/A

PlusNet are thieves.

There's honour among thieves!
N/A

PlusNet are thieves.

I agree, pn are currently robbing me of £14.99 but not supplying the product that £14.99 is paying for.
N/A

PlusNet are thieves.

Nope, thieves - although a bit harsh is a reasonable description.

I've just experienced yet another billing problem. Raised the ticket as soon as I got an invoice - no response in 48 hrs. Cancelled my DD as I refuse to yet again pay for something I do not have (Plus Talk) and one week later still no response.

Eventually spent 1 hour waiting on the phone to eventually be resolved.

If you went to a shop, were charged too much - how long would you wait to get your money back?

PN are more than happy to keep taking your money but a so very slow and not very proficient at resolving anyones queries - regardless of how serious it is
N/A

PlusNet are thieves.

Well I have moved to another provider and this is what I am getting They would be better just closing the account and dealing with existing customers tickets!! And in case anyone starts even thouigh i cannot use plusnet I have paid until 22nd October so thats why I am posting.

dont know if I have to do this but I have recieved my MAC code and have today been connected to xxxxxx. This means I now wish to cancel my account with you with effect from today although notice was given when I requested my MAC code
xxxxxxxxxx CSC Agent 1:34pm, Monday 2nd October 2006

Please confirm date eu migrated out and cancel account.
Regards,
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html
Your comment 9:34pm, Monday 2nd October 2006

I requested my MAC code 19th September and informed you that I wanted to close my account and move as soon as possible.
I recieved my MAC code 20th September
I migrated to xxxxxxxxxxxx 28th September.
Please confirm my account is now closed and that no further payments will be taken.
xxxxxxxxxx - DSL Provisioning 4:01pm, Thursday 5th October 2006

Dear xxxxxx,
We have queried this with our suppliers and we now await their feedback.
We will manage your account accordingly when we have this infromation.

Thank you

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Thursday 12th October at 9:00am. This Question will remain open with the BOT - DSL Migrations until this time.Additional information is provided below:

Regards,
xxxxxxxx

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html
Your comment 6:46pm, Thursday 5th October 2006

The Question 20386917 has been released from hold and sent back to BOT - DSL Migrations

You have queeried it with yur suppliers? What is there to queery you gave me a MAC I have moved end of story my account with you is cancelled.