cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet UserGroup Elections for New Members

Community Veteran

The PlusNet UserGroup have launched open customer elections to recruit 5 new members into the group. All candidates have either volunteered to help PUG at some point in the past year or have been nominated by more than one existing member. They have all agreed to stand for election by the PN & VISP user base.
More information is available by visiting the PUG homepage or the PUG forums.

Moderators note by James (sallyandjames) : Stickied for visibility on 07/03/2007

Moderators note by James (sallyandjames) : Unstickied on 16/03/2007
[i]It's the PlusNet Way[/i]
6 REPLIES
N/A

Thought I'd add a note asking people to make their views known at the above links before voting closes on the 17th March.
N/A

Another reminder that elections close tomorrow.

Its also been noted that a few folks have voted from non PN IP's. If that may have been you, you either need to vote again from a PN IP, or PM Vince M - scarymonkey on the PUG boards with approx time/date and the username you entered, so he can ensure your vote is counted.
N/A

Last day of voting..
avalon
Grafter

Just a reminder for anyone who hasn't voted yet. The polls close for the usergroup new member elections in less than half an hour.

You can vote here.

I'm reliably informed hundreds of tellers are eagerly waiting in a council hall in Sheffield to start counting the votes at the stroke of midnight. :lol:
avalon
Grafter

Poll has now closed.
N/A

And the successful candidates have now been announced here.