cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet TeleWorker Pro Premier

N/A

I currently have the PlusNet TeleWorker Pro Premier contract for my business for which I am paying £44 a month for 1 Mb line (unlimited downloads)

There seem to be much cheaper options than this available with PlusNet.

I think I am paying too much for this service - can I get the same level of service cheaper at the moment ?

Thanks

Nick
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi Nick,

If you want to stay on Teleworker Pro then you can downgrade to the Teleworker Pro up to 2Mb account, you'll need to raise a ticket for this via Contact Us.
There's also the Teleworker accounts or the Small Business accounts, click on Business at the top of the page for the pricing and details.
N/A

Beware of the contention ratios though. The ratios quoted on the plusnet website are for the plusnet network and not for the exchange, BT contention ratios which are as follows:

Business 20:1
Teleworker 50:1
Small business 50:1

Oh and incidentally I have the same 1mb pro connection and I asked how my contention ratio was going to be affected by the exchange upgrades, seeing as I signed up for a 20:1 BT CR and was told they don't know .... Brilliant ... dunno ..its like getting broadband from a teenager !
N/A

Hi Nick,

If you want to stay on Teleworker Pro then you can downgrade to the Teleworker Pro up to 2Mb account, you'll need to raise a ticket for this via Contact Us.
There's also the Teleworker accounts or the Small Business accounts, click on Business at the top of the page for the pricing and details.

What are the difference and why would I be downgrading ?