cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet Support ?

N/A

PlusNet Support ?

Am I going mad ? I am sure that the leftt hand column in the Member Centre used to have a link to Support ? Presumably there is no call for this any more because it seems to have disappeared.

Anyway, in an effort to help improve the level of service I would like to report a problem with the page used for updating credit card details. My elderly father has just tried accessing this page with his G3 Mac (OS8.6) and the text used for listing the credit card details and for adding new details was so small he couldn't read it - even with glasses. Even after visiting the view menu in IE (probably a very old version) Yes, I know you can support every browser but given that he could read the text further yup the page I am sure somethin can be done here.

Now, on this occasion I have been able to do it for him by logging in on his behalf but can I recomend that the powers that be review this page and increase the font size.

Anyway, if someone does know where the support link has gone, perhape they would be kind enough to forward this message on with my compliments.

Thanks,

James Savage
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

PlusNet Support ?

If you are referring to the contact us page, this is now under help (click the help button at the top).

Are you talking about he page that shows the current card/DD details or the one where you actually enter new card details?

Also this was probably better posted in the customer feedback forum as it's not related to CGI and scripting. I'm sure it will get moved by a mod shortly.
Community Veteran

PlusNet Support ?

Yep Moved as suggested.

On the point of font size that can be adjusted on your PC by going on "view" and then "Text size" at the top of the screen.
Community Veteran

PlusNet Support ?

The view option was already tried as explained in the original post., although I'm surprised it did not make it big enough to see.

I've viewed the pages in both IE and mozilla and don't find the text too small but maybe the Mac version of IE renders the page differently.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

PlusNet Support ?

Hi,

Do you know which version of IE it is? We do try and test our portal in as many browsers as possible but there are always going to be different OS/browser combinations we can miss which could have a unique problem.

Also is it just the credit card pages or are other pages affected. Might be worth having a quick scan around the portal and reporting back, even better if you can grab a screen shot so we can see how it renders (I can't remember the key combination to take screenshots on a Mac off hand but it is in the help).
N/A

PlusNet Support ?

Get Opera for your Father. It zooms text from 20% to 1000% of actual size. The net result is text inches high! Also it is a superb browser and very, very safe. I used it exclusively. :lol: :lol: