cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet Support Changes - Have your say!

LiamM
Grafter

The Plusnet Usergroup are pleased to announce that following discussion with Plusnet, a special forum has been setup to discuss the current and ongoing changes within the support centre.

The forum is open for discussion and feedback on current support provision for all Plusnet plc customers and raise ideas / discuss how things can be changed to improve the support that Plusnet provide in the future

The Usergroup would like to stress that this forum is for general discussion only and that individual support queries will be removed, as will requests for replies to tickets. Comments should be constructive and helpful and discussion must take place in a calm and civilised manner.

For more information and to get your ideas / comments heard, please visit http://usergroup.plus.net/forum/index.php/board,38.0.html

Kind Regards,
Plusnet Usergroup
3 REPLIES
N/A

Could this forum not be added to the normal plusnet forums in the portal, but administered by PUG people? - as this would mean there is no need to register on another forum, and you know any users posting on it is a genuine plusnet customer.
Community Veteran

it would be the best idea but it won't happen due to various reasons!

And now as Liam has forgotton to lock this post I am sure he will now Tongue
LiamM
Grafter

Doh! Thats true I did forget!

I'll answer the above point, however. PUG is a central location for all users of any Plusnet plc family ISP. PN/F9/FOL/Metronet / Plus.net.uk - it would take more work to create forums on all of those portals and would be a lot harder to monitor.

Also, not all PUG members frequent these forums. Some are more active in AG, Usenet or elsewhere - though the PUG website is our central resource / contact / discussion point. We are working closely with Plusnet to help get the support centre back to top ranks - and we do this via the PUG forums.

So. I appreciate your ideas and in an ideal world it would be something we could do and synchronise via all the portals if we could.