'fud26_action_log'

The developer told me that I need to get the set-up changed at PN because I
don't have sufficient priveleges.

PlusNet have told me that I should be able to create indexes. Does anyone
know if this is the case?
5 REPLIES
N/A

PlusNet MySQL customer permissions

I beleive is has been noted with another issue in the past that INDEX's are not being allowed, with the exception of the default ones on table creation.

It is possible that this is somthing that may take time to impliment, however, I don't see anything wrong with it.

THis does seem to be a genuine problem though.

I will move this thread to the Customer Feedback forum, so it gets the attention it needs.
jberry
Grafter

Hi there,

I am not sure whether this is possible, I recomend raising a ticket on the issue and we can pass it through to our networks department.

Regards,
N/A

I am not sure whether this is possible, I recomend raising a ticket on the issue and we can pass it through to our networks department.

I already raised a ticket but the respondent seemed to think that it should work already. Sad

This was supposed to be passed on to the appropriate people (change control?), but I'd appreciate it if someone checked that this has actually happened.

The original ticket ID is 9073010.

Thanks in advance.
jberry
Grafter

Ahh, I see. The issue here is that this is new development rather than a problem and as such has to be fitted into an already busy development schedule. The situation is that it will happen but there is no ETA set for the work.
N/A

Ahh, I see. The issue here is that this is new development rather than a problem and as such has to be fitted into an already busy development schedule. The situation is that it will happen but there is no ETA set for the work.

I'll not hold my breath then Wink