cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet Counters

N/A

PlusNet Counters

I have 2 unrelated websites operating via my PlusNet webspace. Is it possible to set up an independent PlusNet counter for each site? The supported mechanism relies on username, which means both sites will display the same counter.

Also, is it possible to reset a PlusNet counter back to 0?
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

RE: PlusNet Counters

> I have 2 unrelated websites operating via my PlusNet webspace. Is it possible to set up an independent PlusNet counter for each site? The supported mechanism relies on username, which means both sites will display the same counter.
>
> Also, is it possible to reset a PlusNet counter back to 0?

Chris

I think I can answer your questions as I use 2 plus net counters on 2 different domains.
Set one up using the instructions given on the help pages and set the other one up the same but this time using force9 instead of plusnet.
This will give you two totaly seperate counters.

I do believe that you can also use your username with a number attached to it as well to get another counter but I have not tried that one?

As to re-setting I am afraid that the answer here is no which is a bit of a drag.

--
Regards
John
http://www.hmrg.co.uk
N/A

Thanks John, I'll try out your suggestions. On the face of it, adding a number to the username sounds feasible, but presumably that in effect would be a different username which could conceivably be chosen by someone else?
N/A

Hi Chris,

If you need more than one counter I recomend signing up a free account under a different username (moonridge1 for example) and then there will be no chance of the username being taken by anybody else.

Regards

Josh
--
| Josh Berry.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.............@http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +