cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus net has gone downhill

N/A

I bought my broadband from plusnet nearly 2 years ago and when it was small. Then tech. help on the phone disappeared, now its impossible even to send a support query in writing - all thats left is the automated web standard answers and the service status with no indication of when the latest fault will be fixed. (The help video chats on about how I can send a written message as in the past but it has disappeared.) This is particularly itrritating because my broadband email has not worked since breakfast time this morning - its now after 8 pm. This is the third major breakdown in three months. No other service provider gives me such an unreliable service. I have had to phone people again to tell them of the breakdown and they ask why I don't change my ISP. I am going to.

Up to now I have recommended plusnet to many newcomers as being reliable and very helpful. No more.
3 REPLIES
bobbygeorge
Grafter

But surely not ,

This taken from PLUSNET's website

Guaranteed quality
Whatever you’re doing online, we’re fast and reliable, day and night. But how do we do it?

Say no more :roll:

Evil :twisted:
N/A

Its just puff, puff and more puff. They sound like a politician!
N/A

Yep it's all gone shit. Nice one (Don't move house by the way). I would go in to detail but I'd just be ignored. Plusnet will see no more of my money EVER AGAIN!