cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus Premier PowerUser

N/A

Plus Premier PowerUser

I Feel that many Premier customers that use 100GB + would benifit grately from a new package.

I personally am a heavy user, 2Mb is more then enough for me, I currently pay £22 but i'd be willing to pay £32 on a premier contention and unrestricted access. I really dont want 8Mb - 2Mb is more then enough.

Introduce a new package, PowerUser.

Is there any hope of a new package where the download is truely uncapped, it is reasonable is it no 32£ for a 2MB 30:1 Contention, and give us 400GB limit. Cheesy

Regards
6 REPLIES
N/A

Plus Premier PowerUser

Why bother with this company? They want the heavier users to move on so lets do just that. Don't want to give this company another penny.
N/A

Plus Premier PowerUser

apolak80

This thread is not here as a rant thread. There are plenty of existing threads for this.

Please remain on topic, and let this deteriorate like many of the others.
N/A

Plus Premier PowerUser

My apologies, you're right. Didn't mean to hijack the thread, my annoyance with PN got the better of me. Please feel free to delete my post.

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed.
Community Veteran

Plus Premier PowerUser

@babylon, it's a good idea but it costs plusnet no more to have you on 8mb than 2mb so long as your usage remains the same.
N/A

Re: Plus Premier PowerUser

I Feel that many Premier customers that use 100GB + would benifit grately from a new package.

I personally am a heavy user, 2Mb is more then enough for me, I currently pay £22 but i'd be willing to pay £32 on a premier contention and unrestricted access. I really dont want 8Mb - 2Mb is more then enough.

Introduce a new package, PowerUser.

Is there any hope of a new package where the download is truely uncapped, it is reasonable is it no 32£ for a 2MB 30:1 Contention, and give us 400GB limit. Cheesy

Regards

as mentioned by one of the cs guys to give a unlimited connection even at 400gb is not possible as they need to shape the serivce at peak times as there aint enough bandwidth to go around as all the heavy users are on at same time using it up.

now if you are willing to buy new pipes it might work think current price gfor a 655mb is 1.7 million so cs guy said so if you all chip in like 5 grand
Community Veteran

Plus Premier PowerUser

which is £417 increase in subscription per month.