cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus Net contact number unobtainable.

N/A

Apart from suffering the same problem as many today with difficulties connecting, their contact number 0845 1400200 has an unobtainable tone and just cuts off.

Is this just a local exchange issue or more widespread?
7 REPLIES
N/A

lol, its engaged here, must have left it off the hook whilst out to lunch :lol:
N/A

now engaged

Now giving number busy.

Is there a limit to just 18 calls waiting ?
N/A

@ 9 - 10 am this morning it was engaged, took a few attempts to get through!
LiamM
Grafter

Just to test I tried a few times, got through on 6th attempt. Engaged tone before that. Really not good.
N/A

Not unusual

This has happened to me often over the last few weeks.

I've been experiencing timeouts/routing/connection/dunno-still-trying-to-find-out-what problems.

At least 5 days over the couple of weeks I get engaged tones when I try to ring at times when I get timeouts.

Coincidence maybe, but it's still too often.
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

We’re currently experiencing very high call volumes at peak times while we’re focusing efforts on clearing customer fault tickets. This can mean extended waiting times for some customers at the very busiest times. You can see customer support statistics here.. We’d always advice trying to solve the problem using our help and support web pages, or by raising a ticket, rather than making a phone call as this means we can pre-qualify your problem and usually solve it quicker.

We’re recruiting more agents every week to boost our performance and improve the call answer rates to all customers. In very rare cases you may get an engaged tone when calling our call centre as our telephone system is close to capacity at peak times. To resolve this we have a new telephone system is on order which will be installed in January which will significantly boost our capacity and should reduce call waiting times. In the meantime thanks for your patience.
N/A

Hi

mm i would have thought plusnet would have had the Ellacoya e30 managing the telephone system as well,

Mm come to think of it maybe it is allready being used..lol

thxs