cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus (-) Net Sux !

N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

Can't see why BT wants to buy in to Plus Net with their current track record. Poor Support for Business customers if any?

66.7 Million this is an April fools Joke gone wrong NO?

Read for this
http://www.ispreview.co.uk/new/complain/complain.shtml

The fact that Plus Net have killed my Business Model, even though they have re-funded a few months worth of billing, you would think that this would kick start Tech Support to fix your current problems or even get back to or call you direct.

I don’t think I’m being unreasonable in saying that 3 months is too long for the same problem not to be fixed. So I think have call to complain?

For every comment I add to my current ticket (over the last three months now) with still no fix, the response time is approx. 8 – 16 hours or in most cases 48 hours.

This is unacceptable for any business; maybe it’s fun for them to watch your go down the tubes. Now looks like the more you complain, the less they want to help you.

I would say two things here one the support staff do not have the technical skills or they are under staffed.

Which it is? (COWBOY OUTFIT) spring to mind.

Frankly I would switch ISP if your getting POOR service.

Frustrated Customer

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): Title changed from all caps as per link:rules]
27 REPLIES
N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

problem is to them you are just another moaning voice who will eventually shut it or go away to another ISP, they don't actually care.

Sorry mate Sad
N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

Killed your business model? How exactly?

Also, why no option for good service? I know you'll find it hard to believe, as will many others who visit these forums, but many folks do receive good service and are happy with PN.

My 2p : If you expect a poll to be taken seriously, you need to allow opposing views.

No use asking folks if they are left or right handed, and then only providing options for right handed and ambidextrous. Wink
N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

We stream internet content to other media company's worldwide, our connections are always being pulled down during peak times 7pm - 11pm.

Plus Net sales told us that upgrading to a Business package would be great for this type of streaming, of which we did approx. 6 months ago.

We had a large sponsor who has now pulled out of the deal, due to all the issues with Plus net. Therefore killing our business model.

Plus Net has just been a can of worms, come back Demon Internet all is forgiven!
Community Veteran

Plus (-) Net Sux !

Hay Blacktrack

Could you add a "Good" option to your poll, just on the off chance that anyone would like to vote for it. :shock:

Chilly
N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

Hmmm, sounds to me like your business relies on its web connection.

I think you've bought ADSL by mistake - for business critical connectivity you should always use a proper business solution (ie leased line)

If somebody can't give you an SLA for something that will form a critical part of your business, alarm bells really ought to start ringing.

ADSL is fine for businesses such as mine, who just want to browse the net occassionally and UL/DL emails, but not an ideal solution if your livelyhood depends upon it.

We can easily failover to a dial-up connection @115k without too much heartache, but thats not gonna be good enough for a business like your I wouldn't think.
N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

I did add good in, but for some reason it does not show.

General support has been OK in the passed, but I guess Plus Net is too big now to worry about it's Business Customers end off.
N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

backtrack,

I have added a "Good" option to the poll. As mentioned by both James and chilly, without this option and the poll is wholly biased and to be honest I would normally have removed it.
But on this occassion ive equalled it out so that it ca reflect a true result.
N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

Hmmm, sounds to me like your business relies on its web connection.

True, but we are only running a 128K / 24K streams to a dedicated server not hosted by Plus Net. Of which we have clients streaming from other ISPs i.e. Demon, NTL etc on stand broadband and they are working great.

PN- Sales dept. need to re-think before selling you a package, when you have clearly stated what your requirements are NO?
N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

Thanks for that tomspcs ;-)
N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

I would like to add, that I'm not slagging off the support here! Just the fact it taking so long to fix the problem.

I'm just crying out for help to fix this issue, of which other clients from other ISP's are not having.

I have been a long term customer of F/9 & Plus Net have recommend stacks of new clients.

Stop letting your customers down. I'm Just Frustrated!
N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

Plusnet is Going down faster than Whitney Houston on a crack pipe.
GersFans
Grafter

Plus (-) Net Sux !

16 people so far think plusnets service is good, who are these people and can I have the same connection as them please... :roll:
N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

LOL, Is the poll is about Support for Business customers, or about the quality of connection? Wink
Poor Support for Business customers if any?

and
POOR Service?

The two are pretty different.
:shock:

I thought it was referring to support rather than connection quality. (Although my answer would have been the same in either case)
N/A

Plus (-) Net Sux !

I think your find it's the Moderating or Administrator, as soon as that was added there was 6. Strange that!

Had so much feed back from other PN clients that the service is not that good, I don't think it's a true poll now!