cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus-Net Home page bugs

leonpc

Plus-Net Home page bugs

Hi all,

1st posting here and have not been able to find similar posting, so apologies if this has already been mentioned.

I'm using IE7 with the 'Tools-Internet Options-Advanced-Disable Script Debuging' option unchecked, because I'm developing web pages and want to see problems, and I'm getting loads of ERROR messages coming up from the plus-net home pages. This started about a week ago, I don't know whats changed on the PN home pages, but examples occur on the main home page, the logon page and loads of others.

Eg:- on the home page there is the error on line 583:

"Error: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled, or of a type that does not accept focus."

Is PN doing anything about these coding errors, or have you not noticed them Wink

Cheers
Leon
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Plus-Net Home page bugs

Hi there,

Let me see if I can get an answer/explanation for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran

Plus-Net Home page bugs

Hi

We think the reason for the alert on the Login screen is to do with a small piece of JavaScript which is meant to be focusing the cursor in a box.

We have added it to our hit list and will look to remove this the next time we need to make a change to that page, as it only appears to be causing an alert in IE if you have advanced JavaScript debugging on.

Colin