cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus Net All Gone On Holiday !!!

N/A

Well, I guess Plus Net have turned the lights out and gone on holiday for the summer, as there's no replay to my tickets.
Last one out, turn the light's out.
I have recently ticket'ed plus net over a referral that they are unable to sort out . That was sent on Thusdy of last week, 3rd August, and nope, not even whisper of a replay
So not even can they sort out a simple referral but cant even replay to tickets :x
So in short dont bother refering any body to plus net and point them some where else where they can customer service.
Does this sound like I'm having a rant and a paddy, then you'll be right.Ooops there goes another toy out of my prame. Cry
Dave
4 REPLIES
N/A

Yep I've just about had enough of unanswered tickets too now. After letting my last fault time out with BT without giving me any info I was told to start again Evil But that ticket has now gone 5 days without a reply so will have timed out too (if any action was even started). If nothing has been done or it has timed out then this is Bye Bye PlusNet - Hello anyone else. I was even with Aol for a very short period a few years back and P/N is making them look like Gods at the moment :roll:
636steve

Put a ticket in on the 27th July got a reply on the 31st sent a reply back to them within 2 hrs and have heard nothing since. Thats 8 days without a reply. When you send a reply back do you go back to the end of the q. Surely if you are in the system you should be dealt with first.

Interesting my first reply was timed at 8:28 in the morning but it didn't show up on my help page till the evening.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Hi all,

I'll take a look at your open Questions now and see if there's anything I can do to help.

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Hi,

All answered Smiley

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen