cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please reply to my support Ticket!

N/A

Can someone from plusnet have a look at ticket ID:21326832. There has been no contact from plusnet on this ticket for 3 days now. There was supposed to be an update at 9:00am this morning. Im disgusted with the customer support im getting after being a customer with plusnet for over 5 years and having 2 accounts with them.

Please at least give me an update or tell me that the problem cant be resolved so i can request a MAC and take my business elsewhere.

Thanks
9 REPLIES
N/A

link:CSA Removed CSC Networks 9:06am, Saturday 17th February 2007
The next action on your Contact Us Ticket is due on Tuesday 20th February at 9:00am. This ticket will remain open with the BOT - DSL Logged Faults - Speed until this time.

Moderators Note by Daniel (no7olivier) Support Agent's Name Removed as Per the link:rules
James
Grafter

The fact that you can log in with two different PlusNet logins is not a security concern.
N/A

Im not interested in that, i want a resolution to my BB premier speed problems!
James
Grafter

If you're referring to slow http, have you done all the stabdard checks with your microfilters and internal wiring? Do you know what the status of your exchange is?

http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges

It doesn't appear to be related to your profile at our or BT's end.
N/A

I am connected via US Robotics 9105 4 port router, im always connected to the master socket and there are no other extensions or phone wiring whatsoever in my house, i have tried 5 different filters, My exchange is mosborough and VP capacity is ALWAYS green. I am getting seriously poor speeds in the evenings. I was origionally on BB+ but was advised by one of the support team to upgrade to BB premier and my speed issues would be fixed...they have not. If it isnt a problem with my profile at plusnet why is it that when doing a BT speed test with my jim306 login i get less than 200kbps at peak times, but if i use the bt_test login or my other daw5on plusnet login speed test show 2.8-3.5 meg speeds at peak time?

And why wasnt my monthly useage reset to zero when i changed over to premier? are you sure your system isnt still seeing me as a BB+ customer with 3.82 peak gb useage?
James
Grafter

When I stated the the profile was correct, I was referring to the line rate being applied to your line from our end. I'm just checking the management profile on your line, which appears to be incorrect. Give it a reboot in about half an hour and all should be fine.
N/A

Now then, could we be getting somewhere. if this works in my eyes you will be seen as a god :lol:

If its up to speed tonight then ill be singing your praises on this forum Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

My exchange is mosborough and VP capacity is ALWAYS green.

Err... Actually that's not true. It isn't that long ago that it was red.

Linky
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
N/A

Well ive never seen it on red and for the last 2 weeks i have been checking it everyday.