cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please may I opt out of the MaxDSL queue now?

N/A

Hi - some weeks ago I decided to join the list of 'queue jumpers', but on reading of all the troubles since then I want to opt out of the queue jump. When I contacted support to ask them to opt me out (I made it quite clear what I wanted) they replied -
Dear Mr xxxxx,
You can opt out of the queue jump process but your line may still be
upgraded as part of the natural regrade of all our customers. More details on the regrade service will be available soon.

(Question number 19629651)

So how do I do it, given that it's possible according to CS?
43 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi there,

This shouldn't be a problem at all.
N/A

I've already been Maxed (without requesting a queue jump). It doesn't work for me at all - I'm on day 31 with no connection since being upgraded. Can I be be put back onto my old product? Please.
James
Grafter

Hi there,

I'll try and sort something out from here.
N/A

Thanks James. Much appreciated.
N/A

8mb upgrade

Is it possible for me to be put back to 2mb. Since being upgraded my connection is fine during the day but cannot connect between 9 in the evening and 5 in the morning. I use the net alot between these times so finding it a bit of a waste of money at the moment.

Thanks
jayne
James
Grafter

There curently appears to be a problem requesting downgrade modify orders through BT. I'll let you know when I've heard back.
N/A

Hi there,

This shouldn't be a problem at all.

Um, sorry, but does that mean you'll arrange it, or that I have to ask CS again (it would be the third time!).
Thanks, Simon
Mand
Grafter

Hi

doctordark, I have actioned this for you, you will now not be upgraded to Max unless you request it in the future.
N/A

Thank you! I expect I might want an upgrade sometime, when the storm has cleared. I shouldn't have put myself on the queue jump list, because such speeds aren't a priority and I get excellent connections as it is.
Simon
Mand
Grafter

No problem, its an understandable reaction given the issues.

As for the Q jump, I blame the newness of it! I was itching to get it too, it's an instinct Smiley
N/A

Can I be regraded too. I have asking that through my open ticket and other discussion threads. In advance thanks a lot.

Kind regards,

M.
James
Grafter

Can I be regraded too. I have asking that through my open ticket and other discussion threads. In advance thanks a lot.

Kind regards,

M.
No problem.

On this now.
James
Grafter

Or I would do if it were possible. I'm afraid that I can do a downgrade order as you are on a LLU service.
N/A

James,

Can you please downgrade me back to 2MB as no connection for past 2 months. Have sent numerous emails and questions concerning this.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Beaker