cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please look at my ticket ID: 20031708

N/A

Hi

Could someone please take a look at my ticket. I do not understand any of your answers to my questions.

My line should have ceased weeks ago and you owe me a refund of nearly a months payment. But now there is some sort of problem where you are not ceasing my line until October.

I really need my refund and have been waiting for months for my llu code and ceasing of my account.

Can someone please help otherwise I will have no choice but to contact someone about an unauthorized debit from my account.
5 REPLIES
shellsong
Grafter

I thought you had moved weeks ago tigermad-- how come they're still faffing around with line ceasing when you gave them effective notice on 9th August? It's ridiculous! I hope you are reporting them to the Trading Standards Office and Ofcom!
N/A

I have moved but the still havent ceased my line so I am still waiting for a refind of my last payment. I have been with my new provider for 3 weeks now. no dropouts and no more LLU! Cheesy
shellsong
Grafter

Oh, you mean they've left your account active-- I thought you meant they had left a tag on your line and I was beginning to wonder whether this was stopping you connecting via another ISP!

Did you tell them the date when the migration to the new ISP took place? BT are often tardy over this and it pays to inform the ISP you are leaving yourself as soon as you know.
N/A

Hi again Shellsong.

Yes I update my tickets everytime I get a new piece on information. Plusnet are fully aware of what date i migrated.
Mand
Grafter

Hi

Please see my response to your ticket. Let me know if I can be of any further help.