cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please answer Ticket 20174809

N/A

I have been nearly a month without broadband now. I am at least as patient as the next chap but what is intollerable is the fact that PN customer (lack of) Service don't bother to reply to tickets for a week or so! Is it so hard just to try to keep the poor soul paying for a service he is not receiving at least semi placated by informing him what, if anything, is being done to try to fix the problem!!

Common PN you used to be much better than this!
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The tickets with our faults team and will be tested shortly, looking at the ticket we've tried to run the remote testing a couple of times but it's failed because the line was busy.
N/A

Quote "looking at the ticket we've tried to run the remote testing a couple of times but it's failed because the line was busy"

So I guess the reason I've been nearly a month without broadband is because I have used the dial up service you have provided me with because my broadband is not working! Hummm... I do hope the irony in this is not lost.......

If I am using dial up and you wish to test the line please call me (on the number supplied) and I will disconnect. But please dont just give up and forget about me for yet another week.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The faults guys have completed the testing and it looks like a fault's been found on the line and he's raised it to BT. You should have received an SMS message to confirm this.