cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Please ......... Santa (Ticket 20702839)

N/A

Santa

I've been a good boy. I am a business user who has not had a proper ADSL service for 3.5 weeks ..

I would love to be able to connect to the world, Santa so please may I have some bandwith.

The elves know that the big old bad giant (traffic management) thinks my little bike (SSL over FTP) is a bad motorbike (P2P Encrypted) so they are not letting it through (AT ALL)

The elves (support) know this but dont want to help poor old me ...

So Santa best you get your elves to get off their collective lazy posteriors by Friday .. or I not going to believe in you anymore..

If you dont like me or my christmas list (Ticket number 20702839), please feel free to return it (MAC Address) by Friday.

Santa, I even offered to upgrade or pay more but your elves just keep telling me "the network elves have it"

Regards

Ever hopeful you exist .....

Ky
6 REPLIES
N/A

+net

Guys Ive tried to keep a positive spirit here .. perhaps you would be as kind as updating me (or my ticket)

I can see a lot of activity on other threads but not on mine ..
N/A

Where have all the good guys gone ?

Carl Neenan, James Bailey, Dave Tomlinson, Ian Wild, Liam Martin

I keep on emailing, I keep on PMing and you dont answer me !

PLEASE HELP or tell me to .... off ==> either way is a solution to me

(I know caps is shouting but this is an appeal for help)
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

Just seen the PM and the thread, one of my colleagues in CSC has already flagged the ticket for the attention of the network guys so you should get a reply soon I would have thought.
N/A

Thanks Dave

I had to phone .. in order to get it picked up ..

But thanks for replying I was perhaps unfair to you, given you had only had 30 mins or so (everyone else has had days and weeks)

Crickey third apology (on my question) upteenth CSC replying and yet another techie. Lets hope the latest batch of guys are able to put this to bed !
Liam
Grafter

Hi there,

I believe one of our network engineers has spoken to you (and replied to your ticket).
N/A

Liam

Yes there is activity once again on the ticket ..

I spoke to RM (from networks) this morning and he has promised an update ..

Thanks

Ky