cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please All Calm Down, Your Doing My Head In Seriously!!!

N/A

LOOK!

Two weeks ago you were all fucking moaning you had to wait to get MaxDSL, no your all moaning because you have it.

BT have made a major cockup here! NOT PlusNET.

PlusNET are a BT WholeSale Reseller, They have no control over any aspects of the service once it has gone out of the means of there facility, pipe gateways etc...

The people you should be complaining to here are BT, they are the ones that maintain our lines and provide the raw service.

In my experience (because yes my MaxDSL is fucked too) I raised a ticket and PlusNET logged my problem with BT within 2 days over a weekend. Then BT phones me up and I have had an engineer visit, and its all starting to be sorted.

ADVICE--

All you know it all's going "Unfit Service im going start complaining to Ofcom and other governing bodies"

You do know PlusNET are not liable for BT's actions? BT's crap attitude towards End Users causes these problems.

Just! Do What Your Told!

1. Check The Equipment
2. Do the Speedtests at different times

Then log the fault, not the perfect solution, but lifes a bitch get on with it, stop complaining.

Once you have an engineer on site, you usually get to the root of the problems and your Stable Rates are sorted on the spot Wink

In my experience and they tweak them alot better than the automated so I got better speeds than I would have.

Just give PlusNET a break alrite?

Everyone phone 150 and complain to BT christ sake.

Matt :?
27 REPLIES
N/A

LOL
Agree with the sentiment, but the wording might be a little harsh.
N/A

Calm down!!

I have now had no broadband service for 16 days. I am paying plusnet for the service, not BT so my issue is with Plusnet and as they are happy to take my money I expect them to get it sorted, don't think that's an unreasonable request!
N/A

I'm sorry - my contract is with PN - I pay them - when I have to start paying & contract with BT directly then I'll moan at them & give PN a break.

With you lack of empathy - one could suggst you'd be able to get a job at PN
N/A

Yes but you see...........

PlusNET are paying for a service on behalf of you! So like you why should they be held responsible, because then infact they are receiving a lack of service.

See the chain carries on Tongue
N/A

BooOoOoooOoOoOo!

I boo you master welsh wizard, son of gandalf the grey lol. Let people moan, its fun. After all if these people dont moan here then they will either moan at work, or too their families or possibly to a stranger on the bus. (which probably would be me)..

So I would prefer them moaning here than moaning at say their wife, or their boss.. Or even me on the bus lol.

Vent it all guys and vent it good, just make sure you dont ramble on, a bit like this post.. As when you do people start moaning about your moaning, which is moantastic and all but very pointless.

So moan away, but moan well and dont whine. Whining is bad, maybe rename the thread "Stop Whining" - like Arnold Schwarzenegger would say.

Whining is something thats annoying I agree there.
N/A

If I buy a car from a dealership and it goes wrong.....do I take it back to BMW?

NO....it goes back to the dealership!

Plusnet are the dealer...BT are BMW......

We can contact the dealer but BMW wont speak to us directly....

And as for your attitude towards fellow posters, then you should really take a leaf out of your own book and show a little more restraint in your post.
N/A

Hi all

The way i look at it i pay PN for my service not BT if i got a problem ill get onto PN so they can get on to BT

thats the way it works.

i thought the customer could'nt get in touch with BTw,its only for resellers
to get in touch with...

well its all up in the air at the momemt for all we know the problem could be at PN end but who knows
N/A

Chain goes customer>reseller>supplier. Customer complains to reseller, reseller does reasonable torubleshooting then escalate to supplier. Works for me Cheesy
N/A

Ditto - sorry 'Wizard BT don't talk to us mere mortals, alas we need to use our great :roll: mediator PN!
N/A

I have to agree with the sentiments here, its BT causing the problems, I dont agree exactly with the way it was written, but he is right in that moaning at PN about your Q Jump state is not going to help.

They can do nothing til BT send them the report..and from the state of my speeds mid afternoon onwards for the past 3 days I would say bt have seriously stuffed up!
N/A

BTw = BMW?

mwahh haaaa haaa haa yeah right.....

maybe BTw LADA? or even Trabant.

I fully understand Plusnet only resell BTw's 'product'
but we're buying the 'product' from Plusnet, not directly from BTw.

Consumer Rights Legislation clearly states faulty product? take it up with the retailer, who has a legal obligation to do what they can to rectify the situation.

Sympathy goes out to Plusnet here as they're dealing with a mighty monster that is BTw providing the 'product' that we're all having problems with.

Anyone with a grasp of the facts should restrain their rantings as although we know it's the BTw 'product' at fault, it is still Plusnet that have to deal with the complaints.

At the end of the day ( sadly ) it IS Plusnet we need to contact ( who in turn will contact BTw )

Pitty the BT speedtest login details seem to be borked for me, it's stopping me sending in three speed test results, to get things moving at my end.

maybe BTw should issue a product recall !!!!! their 'product' is clearly defective and not as described. Plusnet should be seeking compensation for a product mis-sold to them.

I mean, you'd not accept a BMW with a lawnmower engine in it that runs at 3mpgHuh? Sorry i've lost it now, my analogies hit an all time low
N/A

Fine!

Maybe I wrote it slightly unsympathetic in my post.

But all I see is people moaning and complaining, when look I had a problem. I took the common sense before bitching in a ticket to do all the things we KNOW PlusNET are going to demand we do.

Then put a ticket in, If you have already covered all tests and questions then there is no, standard crap reply from the CSC and the fault is logged with BT?

So save yourselves moaning and do what your asked, trust me, you get alot further than moaning and griping about it on here hoping youll get sympathy off the Comms Team.

I honestly cannot see this whole "PlusNET CSC is Crap" lark? I mean every ticket I have sent has been answered with what a wanted.

I just make sure my tickets cover what I want and what I have done to make sure its nothing to do with me and everything to do with them. Tongue
N/A

I do agree with that, the posts such are Pn are crap etc etc, are a bit lame, ranting and swearing dont get anywhere, if it were me on the other end of the phone or ticket, it would be a case of " sorry PN has a zero tolerance against abuse" and put the phone down lol!!

I have a problem with my speed at the moment, less than 1mb when I should be on full, but I aint gonna RANT about it..
N/A

If nothing else its nice to have a bit of controversy!
Especially since for once, even in disagreement folks have stayed polite.
Good Call - All contributors.